Tips for Designing a Flyer or Leaflet
Whenever I approach the design of a flyer, I have a series of typical questions that I ask the client, and having clear answers ensures a successful project and a happy client.
The questions are:
- Do you have a vector or high resolution version of your logo (vector is always best)?
- Do you have any images for me to use and are they high quality enough - (please no camera phone images!)?
- If you don't have any images, what is your budget for stock imagery?
- How would you sum up the type of style you are after - e.g. vintage, classic, corporate etc.?
- Would you like any social media links included?
- If you would like to use a QR code is the website or web page mobile ready?
- And finally, what is your print deadline?
This last one can easily sneak up on you, so being well prepared pays off as it ensures enough time for a us to produce a great design!
With a passion for all kinds of design, Adam is senior designer in the Face Media Group studio. He hates fruit (don't go there) loves cycling and helps with developing functional, engaging solutions for all our clients, making sure everything that leaves the studio is pixel perfect.