Tips for Designing a Flyer or Leaflet
Whenever I approach the design of a flyer, I have a series of typical questions that I ask the client, and having clear answers ensures a successful project and a happy client.
The questions are:
- Do you have a vector or high resolution version of your logo (vector is always best)?
- Do you have any images for me to use and are they high quality enough - (please no camera phone images!)?
- If you don't have any images, what is your budget for stock imagery?
- How would you sum up the type of style you are after - e.g. vintage, classic, corporate etc.?
- Would you like any social media links included?
- If you would like to use a QR code is the website or web page mobile ready?
- And finally, what is your print deadline?
This last one can easily sneak up on you, so being well prepared pays off as it ensures enough time for a us to produce a great design!